Monday, September 19, 2011

Bill is so funny

He's outside working on the Lanai, replacing the deep sink. It was gross, almost as gross as the one on Bertha Street in San Diego, if anyone remembers that scary thing.

I got some water on the backsplash of the one here and evidently disturbed an ant home! Ewwww.

So back to why Bill is funny. His phone rings...he looks at the caller ID and says to himself (I'm inside working but have my eagle ears on) hmm who's 714-###-#### (whatever the number is) then answers and starts laughing. "Ha Ha Tony, let me stop you right there..." It's a work call, but he doesn't work anymore, at least not that kind of work. He continues "...I'm retired, as a matter of fact I am out on my lanai painting....ha ha" " I'm in Hawaii now, but let me give you Mike's number...ha ha."

Seriously he was chuckling. I thought it was funny. I took before pictures and am almost ready to show the After pictures of the work he is doing. Should look much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment