Monday, September 19, 2011

Seriously, 3 weeks

That's inexcusable.  We got busy with getting our list of 10 items completed as Lindsey and Jacob were due to visit the first week of September.  Got most of them done, even painting the last two walls.  Next is the Ceiling...I know, I know we should have done that first, but I couldn't decide on the color.  I still haven't.  But enough worky worky. 

We had a great visit with Lindsey and Jacob. I took the week off and since it was a holiday week, I ended up only using 3 days of vacation!  Love when that works out. More about that when I get a chance to upload some pictures.

Alex and Lauren's baby is due in just a few days, well just over a week.  They decided to call him Thomas, I love the name.  I tried to upload the sound of his heartbeat, but I am limited. It's very quiet and there is no image, but I enjoy listening to it all the same.  I am visiting on the 4th of November and can't wait to meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment