Friday, December 9, 2011

What Christmas Looks Like (So Far) In Kihei

This is what Christmas look like here on Maui.  Got my packages ready to ship, btw, there are two in there for Alex and his family!

I used to drop these off at the mailroom when I worked at corporate, but now I have to drop them off at the P.O. and boy are they not fast here.  But I discovered "schedule a pickup" so we'll see what happens.  I have mentioned before that when the mail carrier delivers mail, if I have a package, she honks the horn and waits for my lazy butt to come to the mailbox.  Seriously.  I wonder if i will hear a honk tomorrow.

I feel bad that I haven't blogged in two months.  I did do some traveling, but I should have been able to keep up.  I think I was just being lazy.  Hope to better stay up on this.



1 comment:

  1. It's ok... I'm guilty as well... I have great blog topics in my head all of the time too...

    ReplyDelete