Friday, July 6, 2012

Help Me Decide

With the kitchen nearly complete, I need to make a quick valance for the window.  What do you think?



Of course it the valance will be at the top of the window, but I didn't want to stand on the counter top to put this up and am too lazy to drag a ladder inside just now.

Here is a closer up version of each fabric:

The first is a yellow background with white dandelions on it (I have the reverse on a pillow in the living room).  And the fourth is a strip with grey dots on the edges of the white strip. 

Tell me what you think.

3 comments:

  1. I vote the yellow and white stripes with grey dots. You need some color in the kitchen! But aren't you getting sick of grey and yellow : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I especially like the black and white zig zag.

    ReplyDelete