Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pictures to follow...soon...I Promise

I want to add pictures, but my camera needs replacing. Soon. (Actually my new camera is in the mail) Check out this cool deal, Bill and I got new IPhones, our old ones were due for replacing, of course we got the IPhone 4 and the IPhone 5 is due out in August, but we don’t care. I just like being able to do my work on my phone (read in the car, on the beach….) wherever whenever I want. Anywho, We sold our old IPhones to Amazon for $188 a piece (we originally paid $199, so that’s pretty darn good). Anywho, as I was saying…we sold the old ones to Amazon, but they only give you Amazon bucks, if you will. So I used that to buy a new camera and…wait for it…wait for it…a heater for my outdoor shower. Bill about pooped his pants when I told him, but too bad. He doesn’t even have an Amazon account so he wouldn’t have used the Amazon buck anyway. (I did try to buy him Charmin Ultra, but they wouldn’t ship it here).

So now when my camera arrives (they wouldn’t ship it to Hawaii either, but I had it shipped to Lindsey and she’s shipping it to me…with a pair of pants she wants me to fix….love it) I will take pictures of my outdoor shower as it progresses…which might be sooner than later as the roof is getting worked on and the solar hot water heater is being replaced in Hawaii time. Which is not always as fast as some want, but that's okay.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kick'n:
    I am just learning how to communicate with your blog...a new adventure for me. Just for the record...I am fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kick'n: We must be related because I am kick'n in Rockinville. I have decided that Amazon dollars sound like pesos....good only in Mexico. The warm outdoor shower with the new heater sounds fantastic....Bill will end up loving it best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jean:
    Mom and I are having the time of our lives playing with your blog. We keep learning new stuff but cant comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jean: My turn. I am also having the time of my life playing with your blog!!! Forget Brian.

    ReplyDelete