Saturday, August 27, 2011

Guest Blogger, Grace.....



Grace is visiting this evening, with her brother and Dad.






Grandpa is making teriyaki chicken and rice (can't forget the starch)






Grace and I are making sauteed Baby Bok Choy, but first she wants to share a few word about her day.






I went to the Hyatt todayMe, my friend and my sisters went on the slides and went to the kids pools. We almost went scuba diving but the people were gone when we got there. So I played with my sisters, Mira and Jazzy they are very nice to me @ 4 we went to the beach and got back @ 5:10 it was fun to spend time with my family!!!! Love,



Grace.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Grace:
    I love your name! It sounds to me... that you had an action packed "Family Day"! As you age..you will look back at those "Family Days" and cherish the memories.

    ReplyDelete