Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!!!


I had a great Birthday. Thanks so much for the well wishes, card, text messages, voice mails, gifts, flowers....you'd think I was getting old or something.

Friday Night we had all the grandchildren over, Richard and Maggie and her parents, Jaime and Sandy. It was a fun night. Maggie and Richard, and the grandchildren gave me a Grandmother's necklace. Yikes, I guess I am old. There are five little tags on it for each of the 4 children and the one on the way. No...not Alex's little guy who is due in 50 days, but Maggie and Richards 5th child who is due in the March/April time frame. You do the math.

Here's a pic of me blowing out my "39" candles. Bill thought it was funny. The best part was that Grace came outside and told me the numbers were "3" and "9" and that I was to act surprised. I like being 49...at least so far.

Do I look surprised? Well heck yeah, why are these munchkins spitting on my cake!

If you look hard you can see the Grandmother necklace around my neck. I love it.

So, here's to turning 49, I just might do it again next year! But not 39, come on, I couldn't pull that off if I tried!

1 comment: